Thread: Samsung Home Theater ht-bd3252 volume issues

Samsung Home Theater ht-bd3252 volume issues

Just few days back i had bought a new Samsung home theater system ht-bd3252. Now the problem is that when i try to turn on the theater system the volume on several channels drops to the point. Therefore i need to adjust the volume every time whenever I change the channels. Can any one tell me that what i need to do in order to resolve my Samsung Home Theater ht-bd3252 volume issues? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Samsung Home Theater ht-bd3252 volume issues

The receiver's built-in Blu-ray player delivers an ultra-detailed high-definition picture that'll look great on your HDTV. In addition to the Blu-ray Disc player that up-converts DVDs, it also lets you stream Blockbuster, Netflix, and YouTube content, and music from Pandora. The player can even upconvert your standard DVD collection to give all your old favorites new life. It also supports the newest surround sound formats, like Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, for realistic wraparound sound to match the picture.

With 2 HDMI inputs, there’s room for your TV and another device for a slew of hi-def entertainment options. Usually the broadcasters control the volume, but if it's only happening when the HT is turned on, it may be how the HT system is handling the signal.

Some of the functionality is quirky. For instance, you can not bring up the on screen menu until you are in the blu ray mode. The Blu-ray capabilities are complete with BD-Live functionality either through a wired Ethernet connection or through the wireless USB dongle. So if you want to make adjustments to your channel level while watching tv, you have to switch over to the blu ray mode.

You have to go back to the blu player function on the remote if you want to fine tune any settings, or move from watching TV to streaming media. I'm not sure what you mean by the volume drops, as opposed to the volume "is good". Is it that the volume isn't as constant, or that audio is generally quiet on the HT, or that it fluctuates often?

Is there a certain way the Motorola dvr-tv-home theater system must be connected? The speakers have some proprietary terminators, making improvements to the flimsy speaker wire more difficult, i haven't messed with this yet. I think you should try to contact your manufacturer for the above issue. He might be able to help you out to resolve your above issue.