Thread: Spacebar not working on Toshiba satellite m35-s320.

Spacebar not working on Toshiba satellite m35-s320.

Hello guys, I am using the Toshiba satellite m35-s320 and i have windows 7 on this laptop. I have bought it recently may be before 20 days. It was working perfectly till day. But i do not know what has happened to its spacebar key. Firstly there were a problem while using SHIFT key given on the right hand side but other SHIFT on the left side was working well. Now even spacebar have started doing the same.

Use warranty of your laptop.

As you said that your Toshiba laptop is not working properly then i would be suggesting you to use its warranty period. You said that you have bought it before some 20 days only so it would be under its Guaranty period. So contact to the dealer from whom you have purchased this product as they would be definitely solve your keyboard or any hardware problem without interfering you with respect to the solution.

Dust causing a problem with keys.

Actually it is not any big error with your computer or hardware. It seems like your laptop has been choked up with some dust or unwanted particles. Because sometime it happens that keyboard starts not responding for some of its keys. Like you said, only spacebar and shift key on the right side is not working else all keys are working fine. Try to blow up some air in the keys or you may open your keyboard to brush it up.

Loose connection between motheroard and keys.

It might happen that your connection to the motherboard with the keyboard have been lost. It can also happen because of some loose connections between the mother board and the wire that you use to connect your keys to the Motherboard. Try connecting it again with perfect and tight connection and try to use your keyboard again specially those keys which were not working.

Virtual Keyboard.

I suggest you to use Virtual keyboard to type things on your computer by the time your keyboard is not working. Actually it is quit easy to use virtual keyboard. As all the keys will be available on your screen itself. This would be a better option to use against the problem of keys.

Plug-n-Play keyboard.

Your keyboard would be having some problems regarding the only those keys which are not working. I mean to say that it would be having some loose connection of these keys or may be those keys have broken from the inside because of which they would not be affecting the real hardware of your keyboard. Anyway, instead of getting stuck by this kind of smaller problem i would suggest you to use portable that is Plug-n-Play keyboard. It will be functioning as same as your real keyboard.