Thread: Minolta 2430DL problem in XP

Minolta 2430DL problem in XP

Hi, after some hardware issues I had to completely re-install my PC (XP-32bit). Unfortunately I could not find the original driver CD for my Konica Minolta 2430DL printer. Therefore I downloaded the driver from the KM site. But guess what, it does not work! I tried all kinds off variations but it simply is not possible to get any prints from my PC.

Can someone please help me with additional information and things to check, because I really need this priner to work.

Additional info:
    1) I have a laptop with the original driver installed that still works fine via the network. Hence the network seems not be the problem.

2) I can ping and even visit my printers http page at 10.0.0.140, the ip adress that I use for my printer.

Re: Minolta 2430DL problem in XP

I think the issues is with the Drivers of the Minolta 2430DL printer. Try to uninstall the software of printer by going to the Add / Remove program. Once you uninstall the software, try to remove the drivers of the printer. You can do this by going to the Device Manager. Then update the drivers manually from the KM site. After you finish downloading the specific drivers needed for your Windows XP, install them. Check whether you can print some documents from the PC. The other option is after removing the drivers connect the printer to the laptop from which you can access the internet. There will be pop up stating that New hardware found. This time connect to the internet and let the OS find the drivers for your printer from the internet. Hope one of above solution will definitely help you..!!