Thread: Canon toner

Canon toner

Hey,

I have bought a new Canon printer one month ago, and it was working properly but the problem arise after the cartridge of the same get over. i bought a new one and installed it to the printer but its still showing the canon toner error. I tried it lots of the time but nothing is working out so please help me with this issue

Please help me to get out of it

Re: Canon toner

Hi,

Your problem is not that big as it seem just make sure the connectivity of the your device. Just to ensure connectivity unplug all cable and plug it again. Now try to install the canon toner again and see its working or not if it is not working then it could be the problem of the virus which is not detecting your printer. So first check for the viruses to your PC and remove them after getting one.

Thats what i can help you.

Hello there,

It seem that you have the cartridge just try removing it and again reinsert it. If it not resolving your issue then clean your the lens of your printer with water or the lens cleaner but make sure that power is off. It can also be possible that this may be the waste ink problem.

Hope this will solve your issue regarding the canon.

Hey there,

I think your issue is not the issue of the software its the problem of the hardware so better you take it to the hardware repairing shop to solve the issue. For that just you need to call the canon dealer, the number of the dealer is displayed on the printer. They will come and solve the problem relating to the hardware of your printer. Also check the port whether is working or got corrupted because of some virus issue. If the answer is yes connect your printer to the another port and restart your printer.

Thank you

christopherclark Guest

I think it might be a problem of adjusting the cartridge in your printer.So eject that cartridge and again shift it in printer.

JohnBrown1321 Guest

I totally agree with christopher.It might be a problem of adjusting cartridge.