Thread: Problems with Razer deathadder

Problems with Razer deathadder

Hello,I have a Razer Deathadder mouse which i bought recently.It works fine but sometimes while dragging the cursor it skips also the if i click once the mouse does not respond.It only responds after few clicks.Also sometimes while the game is running the movement of the mouse is very slow.My system configuration is as follows.Intel P4 2 ghz,1gb ram,Ati 550x graphics card,Intel 810e motherboard.I am using Windows Xp Sp2

Re: Problems with Razer deathadder

By looking at the configuration of the PC it seems that your motherboard does not support variable polling rate.Deathadder comes with a variable polling rate of 800hz,900hz and 1000hz.You can adjust the polling rate of the Deathadder with the polling rate supported by your Motherboard using the driver software provided by Razer.Also there are number of software available online to check and set the polling rate of your Motherboard.Slow response of the Deathadder is due to mismatch in the polling rate.So once you adjust it the problem would be fixed.

Razer deathadder comes with rubberized coating on the upper surface.Many people are facing the same problems with the jamming of clicks due to this.Try and clean the surface around the click buttons and see if the clicks respond correctly or else try if your mouse in under warranty then get it replaced.

Check the response time and the dpi of the monitor you are using.Deathadder has 3500 dpi and response time is less than 1ms.So if you are using LCD monitor having response time of more than 5ms then the movement of the mouse would seem very slow.It works fine with monitors whose response time is less than 5ms.Also it has 3.5g infrared sensor which is very sensitive which works well only with a gaming grade mouse pads.Using Razer mantis control with your mouse would solve the skipping problem.