Thread: Automatic reboot problem of Zenith desktop

Automatic reboot problem of Zenith desktop

I have the Zenith Desktop at my home and it is giving the boot error from past some days. when i start the power of the desktop it starts up to the selection menu to go in setting by pressing F2 or F4, After this it again start rebooting by itself. This loop is going on continues and the desktop never start the windows. I am using Windows XP in my desktop. Please help in solving this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Automatic reboot problem of Zenith desktop

If your Zenith desktop is not starting the windows and it only goes up to the BIOS setup menu than it is possible that your desktop is not able to detect the Hard disk inside. Please remove the HDD of the desktop and clean the ports of the HDD as well as the the cable port of the motherboard and connect it properly. This will resolve the problem of your desktop. Some times this happens by the loose connection. Because of this the HDD is not detected in the system. As a result desktop reboots itself again and again.

If the system is not able to start the Windows in your desktop then it is possible that the windows boot file of your system is corrupted or it is missing. Insert the Windows XP installation Disc in the CD/DVD Rom of your system. Boot the system from this Disc and select windows Repairing mode. This will repair all the errors of your Windows XP operating system.

If this problem is not solved by the Repairing the Windows from the Installation Disc of Windows XP then there is only one option left for you. The last option remaining to you is that you should format the Old Windows and install the new copy of Windows XP operating system. Format the previous Windows Setup from the C drive Of your system and install the new one. This will clear all the problem of your system. If you are not able to do so by your self then contact to the Computer repairing center. They will properly do it.