Thread: Beeping problem of HP Desktop

Beeping problem of HP Desktop

I am noticing this from past 5-6 days, when my CPU utilization comes up to the 65% my desktop starts beeping and the Fan of the desktop sounds it is touching somewhere in the CPU. But i have opened the CPU and checked it but there is nothing like that. Some time the CPU becomes very hot and then the fan runs very slowly and smoothly without any noise. I dont know what is this problem is about and how to solve this problem. Please help me out.

Thank you.

Re: Beeping problem of HP Desktop

You have only mentioned that your system is beeping after some times of start up . When it comes to the more that the half of the utilization. Your system may be overheating or the processor of your system becomes very hot after some time of the start up. However you have not mentioned that which processor you are using in your computer system. This is simply the overheating problem of your desktop computer.

Your computer system starts beeping after some time of the start up process. To avoid this problem please remove all the hardware parts from the motherboard of your HP desktop computer and clean all the Hardware properly as well as the motherboard and again assemble all the hardware properly on the motherboard. This will solve the beeping Problem of your HP desktop , if this beep problem was related with the hardware parts of your HP computer system. Remove the Cooling fan and reconnect it after cleaning it and its port on the motherboard.

If all the above suggestions does not solve the beeping problem of your computer system then it is the problem of some other things. To detect this beeping problem of your HP desktop computer system proper diagnostic should be done. This can be done only at the HP service center or the Desktop repairing center. Please contact to any of these to solve your problem , according to your comfort. But i will suggest you to contact the HP service center because they know properly each and everything related to the HP desktops and their HP products very well.