Thread: Lenovo CPU overheating problem

Lenovo CPU overheating problem

Hi friends,
    I am having the Lenovo desktop at my home. I purchased it one month ago but the problem is with the desktop is that the CPU of the desktop very soon becomes hot. I dont know why it is happening. Is it some hardware problem or something like that. I want to know that how can i resolve this problem. This is strange heating problem of my desktop.

Please help me out.

Re: Lenovo CPU overheating problem

If the lenovo desktop at your home gets heated very soon after the start up process then this problem is related with the Cooling Fan of your system. In actual the Processor Does all the task in the computer system, so it becomes hot very early. But there is a FAN above the Processor in the computer. The job of this FAN is to cool the processor of the desktop. It is possible that the Cooling fan of your Lenovo desktop is not working properly. So please check it. I will suggest you that you should change the cooling fan of the processor in your Lenovo desktop.

If you have checked you cooling fan of the processor, it is working fine or if you have changed the cooling fan of your desktop system then also the system gets hot very soon than the normal time. This is not the problem of the Fan or any other hardware part of your lenovo computer system. This can be the problem of the place. Where you have kept your system at home. If you are keeping it at the place where the direct sun light is coming at your home , please change the place of your computer system. Keep it at the place where sun light should not come on the CPU or any other part of the computer system.

You should keep your computer system at the cool place in the house. Never place your computer system in the sun light or the place which is hot in your home. If possible keep your system in the Air conditioned room. By keeping your system in the air condition room the CPU will be cool and the heating problem will be avoided. This will keep your system safe and the life of your LENOVO desktop will increase.