Thread: Windows 7: Redirect the sound from the microphone

Windows 7: Redirect the sound from the microphone

Is there any way under Windows 7 to redirect to the microphone ("Audio In") anything out of the headphone/speaker ("Audio Out")? To make such a communication program of music that I read on my PC. And this of course without turning on the speakers ... In Windows XP, I could do that by selecting "Stereo Mix" in "Volume Control"- "Save" rather than check "Microphone"

Re: Windows 7: Redirect the sound from the microphone

First, right click in the blank window to verify that both check boxes are selected. If a line mixer appears, its that you will need to select it. If there is no line mixing, you will have a wildcard to pick one more driver "update" which will appear in this line mixer.

No it brought the same problem. I installed the latest drivers, but it pointed to an old problem that I had under Windows XP! There's like a sizzling super soft coming out of my speakers! And when I move my mouse, it makes a sort of slight "iiiiiiiiiiii". I had a cross check in "Volume Control"> "Play" in XP to make it disappear. The worst is that stereo mix does not even work.

Accesses the "sound" icon in the Control Panel
    -In the tab "Reading" highlights the default device and accesses properties
    On the page that appears, choose the tab "upgrade" resets the default setting and tick the box "disable all enhancements"
    -In the tab "advanced statistical", verify that the selection is on: 16-bit, 44100 Hz (CD quality) and 2 boxes of pages to be checked

Did you tried to install your old drivers to see if the problem was leaving?

I found the correct settings. It is not at all what you said but I would not look for me there if you had not spoken. In fact, I have two separate devices:
    - Loudspeaker
    - Headphones

I went on a headphone, and I have not found the "Improvements" tab. I then went to Speaker, and no new "Improvements" tab. I then match each tab of Speakers (What I had not done since the problem was the headset ...). And then miracle occurred! On the "Level" tab, I had many things to choose from below. The "PC BEEP" I put 0 and I wonder noise parasite has disappeared