Thread: Good printer for a desktop computer

Good printer for a desktop computer

I have a desktop computer at my home. I was using a deskjet printer which is not working. Before getting a new one I need some description on a good printer. Like the printer must work better for long run and easy to clean and setup. My old one dries up frequently and spoils the ink. If this same problem comes in a photo printer then it is not worth buying.

Re: Good printer for a desktop computer

The printers can render paper texts, photographs or drawings. They can just print it on paper or "typewriter" or photo paper, color or black and white. Some can even serve as a copier, or fax. Choose more than another comes to clearly define their needs, taking into account print quality, speed, and cost per page. Inkjet printers in terms of domestic equipment, it is the most popular printers. The principle is to send micro-droplets of ink are blended together to obtain the desired color before being laid down on paper. The print quality of such machines are generally good, both for document processing color and black and white. The high price of ink cartridges, like the autonomy they make the main drawback.

Similarly, the inkjet printers gives slow printing documents pushes the consumer to use a non-intensive kind of machine. The use of these printers has to be "reasonable" in the sense that its continued use back soon dear both cartridges and mechanics! To save a little bit cartridges, the manufacturers have multiplied them in the printing mechanism. Thus, we find first printers to 2 cartridges, one for black ink, the other for colors. There are also other printer cartridges multiple (at least 4 cartridges, one for each primary color, plus black in order to restore the four-color process. Some exceptions to these printers have their numbers up to 6 cartridges, enabling the use of special colors like white, gold or silver).

The basic impression of Laser printers devices is to burn the ink and set on medium. These printers are designed for intensive use, and are more expensive to buy than inkjet printers. However, the cost of printing per page is much lower, and print speed is considerably higher. Finally, the principle of printing allows a better resistance of material to time and water. There are two types of laser printers. The color printers and monochrome printers. The last print in black or gray scale when printing a photograph, for example. They are recommended for office use and administration.

Color laser printers can print everything, but they are considerably more expensive. The print quality of laser printers are equivalent to those inkjet. Also, if you use printer is supported, even in mass, do not hesitate to invest in this type of device. The only "flat" in the print quality is the return of paper a digital photograph. In the latter area, inkjet printers are more reliable as to the fidelity and the smoothness of the document.

Photo Printers are optimized to reproduce photographic material from memory cards for digital cameras. Thus they have multi-standard player cards, which will ensure compatibility with that of your digital camera. In some of these printers can get out of that photo paper sizes, we find out who can easily A4 (21cm x 29.7cm).

Multifunction Printers are not confined to simply print the documents sent to them. Not content to both print photos from memory cards, they can also fax documents and serve as a "simple" photocopiers. This is a good choice if you plan to invest in a scanner and a printer you want to use an occasional basis. To choose a printer the other factors are taken into account. The interface can be important. A USB 1.0 printer may equally well be the case, the transfer rate while having a relative, unless the printout must have a very high resolution.