Thread: installing bluetooth in desktop ?

installing bluetooth in desktop ?

hello friends , i need a help from you guys.I want to transfer images, videos, music etc to my cell phone via bluetooth. I have a HP desktop at my place and i want to install bluetooth in this desktop. But the problem is that i do not know how i can do this. I am not sure that whether desktop can be bluetooth enabled. That is why i am asking you people before doing anything. Please reply this as soon as possible.

Re: installing bluetooth in desktop ?

Hi , you want to enable your desktop with the bluetooth technology to connect your cell phone with your computer. Let me tell you no desktops in today's time are bluetooth enabled by the company. But they enable there laptops or notebooks with this technology. However you can enable your desktop with bluetooth. First of all you should have bluetooth device with you. The bluetooth devices depends on the company and model number of the computer. Buy the bluetooth device according to your computer and install it.

If you have bluetooth device for your computer system and do not know how to install or configure it in your desktop. First insert the driver CD of the bluetooth device and start the installation process. connect the bluetooth device to the USB port of the computer when prompted to do so. It will automatically detected by the windows. Complete the installation process and start transferring from computer to the mobile phone and vice-versa.

If you are not able to find any bluetooth device compatible with your mobile phone. then you can search for the infrared devices for this purpose. But for this, make sure that your mobile phone has the infrared connectivity support. Else there is no other way to connect your mobile with your computer. You can buy a Netbooks enabled with the bluetooth. Because netbooks are cheaper than the laptops and the Notebooks.