Thread: Razer mamba vs logitech g9

Razer mamba vs logitech g9

I ma going to buy a new mouse for gaming purpose. I have only two choices 1]Razer mamba and 2] logitech g9. Can nay one tell me the advantage and disadvantage of this two mouse. I also wanted to know the features of this two phone.

Re: Razer mamba vs logitech g9

The Razer Mamba Mouse DPI switching buttons allows you to adjust between five levels of laser sensitivity, and it features gaming grade wireless technology with a hybrid system that enables immediate wireless functionality. It uses 2.4GHz for wireless, just like Microsoft's SideWinder X8 and Logitech's now old-school G7 (and every other wireless device) but supposedly Mamba detects and avoids noisy channels to skirt by interference.

The Mamba has an all-black exterior with a top surface coated with that rubber-like substance to enhance grip, Razer Mamba has a lot to offer as far as wireless mice are concerned. The Logitech G9 Laser comes with two grips: Precision (smaller profile and DryGrip technology that's supposed to keep the mouse surface from getting slippery with sweat) and Wide Load (larger size and a satiny feel), with additional grips.

A whole new design has been created with the G9 along with new ideas, feel, and the best from the past. The Mamba works both wired and wirelessly. With the cord plugged in, the Mamba can be used just as any regular wired mouse while also charging its battery.