Thread: Errro in moving zip files to External Hard Drive

Errro in moving zip files to External Hard Drive

Hi, Can anyone tell me why my external hard drive is not getting the data which is I am moving into my external hard drive of Samsung. Can anyone have any other solution? Please provide me that. It is very important to move that data to the external hard drive. So, it is must to give solution.

Re: Errro in moving zip files to External Hard Drive

Hi, You want to move zip files to External Hard Drive, but as you say you are getting error. So, I think either that fieles are corrupt or it is used by other programs or virus. So, just try to scan your computer with proper antivirus program and then try to move those files. I think if they are corrupt then it is not possible to move those files. And if you able to move those files to the External Hard Drive then also it will not give you the data from it.

Hi, you need to copy those all files to the External Hard Drive, if you are getting error while moving zip files to External Hard Drive. As you are unable to move those files. Just make copy of the files to external hard drive and then delete those files from there specific location. So, just make it possible by copying it. If you are unable to copy it, then it is not possible to do anything about that. Just try to recover this data from anywhere.

Hi, you are getting error in moving zip files to external hard drive. But which type of error you are getting while doing this. Just try to copy that error and paste it while giving reply then I will solve your problem. I think your need to give description of it, then only it is possible to know exact what is happening. Try to copy those files and then delete it from the original location. Check your External hard drives size which is free. Just post error.