Thread: How to create drives on HDD?

How to create drives on HDD?

hello ,

I have a 1TB hard disk drive and i want to create multiple drives on the hard disk drive. But i am unable to create the drives on my hard disk. I do not know what is the problem? Is this a problem of hard disk drive or it is the fault of my computer? Please give me proper suggestions what should i do to solve my problems.

Re: How to create drives on HDD?

you are having the hard disk drive of the 1TB and you want to create multiple drives on your hard disk. It is very simple to create partition on hard disk drive. Just follow this simple step to create partition on your hard disk. The first step is right click on my computer icon on the desktop then go to manage option from the list. Then select disk defragment. Now right click on the disk and select defragment option. You can create multiple drives by repeating these steps.

You can create partition on the hard disk drive when installing the operating system in your computer. If you are installing windows operating system then you will be given the option to see the hard disk drives during the installation of the operating system. If you select these option you will see the hard disk during the installation and also some options like format, create new partition etc. You can also delete old partitions. you will be given the option to decide how much space you want in one drive.

So you do not know how to create the partition on the hard disk drive. you can also do it by your self very easily.You can do it in two ways the first is , During the installation of the operating system and the another way is by disk defragmenter. It is better to create partition on the hard disk during the installation of the software. If you are doing this by disk defragmenter then right click on the hard disk drive which you want to fragment. If you are unable to do so then you can contact to computer service centers or computer engineers they will do it.