Thread: Issues with Lite on iHAS324 Dvd rom

Issues with Lite on iHAS324 Dvd rom

HI. I have an Intel pentium 4 processor system with windows 7 installed as the operating system into it. The thing is with my Dvd rom. Its Lite-on iHAS324 model. The disc tray automatically closes and open at times. Also when I press the ejector button it opens and closes down automatically. What could be the problem. Is there a problem with my hardware device. Please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Issues with Lite on iHAS324 Dvd rom

Hi. This problem basically turns to be quite odd. Such problems mainly occurs due to loose connectivity of the optical drive. Open up your cabinet and then check out the connection for the drive. There might a possibility that your optical drives power cord might have gone loose due which improper connection leads to malfunctioning of your optical drive.

Hello. Well even I have experienced such a problem with my optical drive. I came to the conclusion that it was the fault of my optical drive. There might be some problem or bugs related to your hardware device due to which it is getting closed and open time to time. Contact your manufacturer or change your optical drive. This would help you out. Service your product.

Hi. You need to check out the feature for your optical drive first. You might be mistaking the device function as a malfunction. Nowadays new optical drives that is been designed is programmed in such a way that it automatically closes its tray after a particular instant. It is actually a feature. There can be a possibility that your system might be programmed with such a feature. Contact your manufacturer.