Thread: Asus Eee PC 900 black screen

Asus Eee PC 900 black screen

I recently got Asus Eee PC 900 and installed windows xp. The problem is when i start my laptop it shows black screen. Some times it appears while playing game and when i open multiple application. I have turned it on and off, attempted to reboot three time with recovery Disk but no fix...

Re: Asus Eee PC 900 black screen

This issue may occur if you have a CD, a DVD in eee pc 900 CD drive when you start the laptop. To resolve this issue, remove the media in your CD, DVD, or floppy drive and then restart the laptop. If the problem does not solve then disconnect the supply and remove the battery for say 1 min. Then replace the battery and reboot. This should fix your problem, if not go back to supplier.Note holding down the start button for 5secs will switch of your laptop.

If you are getting black screnn on your eee pc 900 that means there is hardware fault in you system. Restarts your laptop when windows launches, press F8. Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER Or you can also use the recovery discs.

The black screen of death (BlSoD) is a colloquialism used for the black error screen displayed by some operating systems after encountering a critical system error, ther are many chances that this error may cause due to motherboard problem, but you have to remember that at bootup it checks all the components to make sure all are working, so it could be a problem with the memory, other integrated component on the motherboard.