Thread: Logitech Performance Mouse MX quality

Logitech Performance Mouse MX quality

hi
    for windows considering i am considering Logitech as good brand but last time that was not good with my mouse well that may be some bad time but now i am excited to get this Logitech Performance Mouse MX mouse so please tell me about its performance is that worth of paying i guess price is high considerably others.

Re: Logitech Performance Mouse MX quality

Two things make the Performance Mouse MX particular the aforementioned Dark-Field Technology and the use of Unifying the receiver. Furthermore, the mouse has adjustable sensitivity up to 1500 DPI mouse, no world-shaking value, but the Performance Mouse MX is not intended as a gaming mouse. The mouse also has two side buttons, a zoom button, a thumb button and also a scroll button. The button to click vertical and horizontal scrolling can be scrolled continuously or in steps, thanks to Logitech's free-scrolling technology. That feature can be activated by the button below the scroll wheel.

Logitech Performance Mouse MX Dark Field technology that works on Classical optical mice and laser mice use a light source that illuminates the surface beneath the mouse, a lens that captures light and a small image sensor that takes a lot of images of the subsurface. The sensor then receives help from an onboard processor that compares the various images and using the altered position of the surface imperfections in the new position of the mouse provides.

That new generation mouse will be Dark Field Mice. A glass surface is not perfectly smooth, at the microscopic level, there are small scratches but there is problem for Logitech Performance Mouse MX to work on Glass. The challenge now is to microscopic imperfections that can lay down on image and here comes the Dark Field technology into play. The Dark Field Technology is very precise.

The Logitech MX Performance Mouse is a very good mouse. The Dark Field technology does what it promises and Unifying the receiver ensures that works better. The mouse is also solidly built and does its job well on all surfaces.