Thread: Unreceivable sound from sound card

Unreceivable sound from sound card

Hi. Well I have Intel Core 2 duo processor desktop system. Well I have some problems related to my audio device. For past few days I am not able to receive any sound or audio from my system. I am not able to get any output though my speakers when I do play any track. Also when I plug in any Headphones it still do not gives any sound. What could be the problem. Kindly reply. Thank you.

Re: Unreceivable sound from sound card

Hello. The problem seems to be with the port where your sound card is attached. Check the port on your motherboard. The issue can be that the port o which your card is been installed might not be functioning properly. You need to change the port. Try installing the device into another port and then plug in the output device. Also try to check out whether the device is giving you the output.

Hi. Well there is another option. The reason can also be due to improper installation of the drivers of the device or some the drivers may have got corrupt. You need to install the drivers for the card. You can get the drivers from the Utility disc of your motherboard. If it does not work either get Realtek High definition audio driver and install it on your system. It is good. good luck.

Hi. The problem may also be the incompatibility of the drivers with the operating system. You need to check out the compatibility of the sound drivers with the operating system by right clicking on the .exe file and select the check compatibility tab. It will ask for installation for the OS you are using. Click on it. If it still do not work try Uninstalling all the installed drivers for your sound device and delete all the files related to it and then install the complete drivers again. It may work.