Thread: Dvd/cd burning issues on LG GSA-4167b

Dvd/cd burning issues on LG GSA-4167b

HI. I have a Lg GSA-4167b dvd writer. The problem is I am not able to burn the disc on my rom. When I try to write or burn the discs it is shows as burn process failed. I use Nero 7 for burning the discs. I want to know what could be the problem. Is there any issues with the ROM. Please suggest and reply me with the solution. It would a great help. Thank you.

Re: Dvd/cd burning issues on LG GSA-4167b

Hello. Hi well the problem may be an issue with the software. The software may be corrupt or not functioning properly. Uninstall the software pack of nero and install a new one. It does happen sometimes that your software does not allow you to perform the necessary actions due to some errors. It might be because of a virus or any external possibility. Try other burning wizard software for writing discs.

There can also be a possibility that the lens of your optical drive might have some problems. Due to playing discs or scratched dvds and cd's the lens of the drive get scratched and problems starts arising into it. You need to check out whether the lens of your drive is proper. You can clean your lens by using lens cleaner solution. Try it out. It may work for you.

The problem mostly would be of software. The issue is concerned with the pack of your Nero. There can be a possibility that the pack might be trial version. Your pack might not be full version due to which it do not allow you to burn the discs completely. Try activating the pack and then run the process. It might work for you. Good luck.