Thread: Posting footages via D-link

Posting footages via D-link

Hi. I have a D-link webcam. The thing is I need to record my own video and wants to post it on youtube in order to embed the link to the site. I have no idea how can I do that. Some of my friends say that the video clarity is not good on youtube so you should go for a good webcam which should have great clarity. What should I do. Please suggest.

Re: Posting footages via D-link

Well you need to enable the feature for video recording on your webcam via software or a driver. As soon as you start the recording it start to store the footages. Store up the footage after it has been recorded and then upload it on youtube by logging into the account. You can even login into youtube by your Google Id. Upload the footage and copy the link by the address bar.

Well there is an alternative for the same. You do not need to first store the video footage and then go for the uploading procedure. Youtube has the feature to upload the video directly via webcam. It records your video by detecting the webcam from your system and then embedding the footage into the site. You can then copy the link and post it on your site.

Hello. You can check out some of the websites like facebook.com they have the feature of recording a video in order to post it on your concerned profile. Similar kind of feature youtube does possess. No need for recording you can directly upload it while recording. Apart form this clarity do matter as some the webcams are not very good at recording. The motions are too slow. D-link is good. Try out.