Thread: Any suggestions for an earphone bud?

Any suggestions for an earphone bud?

Hi, i want to buy earphone buds, but i need one that has a microphone AND surround sound. Please assist as i have looked everywhere on google and haven't found a thing.

Ps.
    An earphone bud is an earphone that looks like this:

Re: Any suggestions for an earphone bud?

iFrogz's EarPollution Timbre is best for you. EarPollution Timbre offer superb sound quality with a classy look as well as a high definition microphone to support iPhone and most Blackberry models. Timbre earbuds feature clean bass and you guessed it, outstanding audio "timbre" as well. Each pair comes with three earfit pieces for ultimate comfort and ambient noise control.

Kensington Vo50 Stereo Earbuds with Microphone is what you need. It is best to enjoy high-quality sound whether making an Internet call, watching a movie, or listening to favorite tunes. It is compatible with Skype, Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Vista speech recognition and has a high-quality microphone for echo-free voice pickup while wearing the earbuds.

Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer View Post
    Kensington Vo50 Stereo Earbuds with Microphone is what you need. It is best to enjoy high-quality sound whether making an Internet call, watching a movie, or listening to favorite tunes. It is compatible with Skype, Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Vista speech recognition and has a high-quality microphone for echo-free voice pickup while wearing the earbuds.
    Do they have surround sound?
    oh and another thing, when i say i need earbuds , i mean the kind called "in-ear headphones" (the kind that are put INSIDE your ears)

An example would be this one:

But NOT these kind of earphones:

Thanks for posting.

Edit: the ear phones you named were the right KIND of earphones, but i didn't see any surround sound descriptions when i looked them up, but thanks for suggesting them, i appreciate it.

Oh and i forgot to say that i want to use the microphone for my pc (and the earphones, and the surround sound).
    Last edited by Dr.weird; 14-11-2009 at 12:45 AM.