Thread: USB unable to detect Samsung J600i phone

USB unable to detect Samsung J600i phone

Hi. I have a query that my Usb port is not able to detect my Samsung J600i phone. Whenever i connect the device to my system it do not recognize or shows device unrecognizable. Also it shows when i do attach any other external device. What could be the problem? Please give me a proper solution for this. Thank you.

Re: USB unable to detect Samsung J600i phone

Hello. The problem for which you are not able to detect your Samsung j600i phone could be due to the driver. You need install the driver of your phone for the very thing. There can be also a possibility that you might not have installed the the drivers for your USb port of your computer. Install the drivers from the Utility disc. This should solve out your problems.

One of the problems could be that your Usb port might not be functioning properly. Try to check out with other port if after installing the drivers are of no help for you. Sometimes it is possible that your port is functioning and you tend to receive such messages as device not recognizable when you connect an external device.
    Last edited by deoWo; 11-11-2009 at 10:11 PM.

If you are not able to connect or your Usb port is not detecting the device it is advisable that check out it to any other port. The reason can also be as the external device might function properly wit high transfer connectivity. Connect the device to USB 2.0. Its faster and the transfer rate is much more great. If it still does not work check out the cable of your phone. It might not be proper.