Thread: Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse with 3.5G 3500dpi Infrared Sensor And Hyperesponse

Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse with 3.5G 3500dpi Infrared Sensor And Hyperesponse

Hi, I want to know about newly model of the Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse with 3.5G 3500dpi Infrared Sensor And Hyperesponse. If anyone had used it, just tell me how much it is good to use.

Re: Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse with 3.5G 3500dpi Infrared Sensor And Hyperesponse

Hi, I have used Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse few days back in cyber cafe for gaming purpose. It simply best mouse for playing games on the computer. It is having features such as infrared sensor which gives you faster movement. It is having 3 buttons which tuned for ultra-responsive feedback. It is also having on the fly Sensitivity adjustment and it is always-On mode. It is having scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions. It also have 3 independently programmable buttons. And I also come to know that it costs around $50.

Re: Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse with 3.5G 3500dpi Infrared Sensor And Hyperesponse

This is an excellent mouse for not only playing games but it also can be very useful for daily use if you are using mouse more while using computer. It is having Precision 3.5G infrared sensor which is developed with No Drift Control, which is basically created for absolute freedom of movement. I think you must have to use this mouse for good movement. It is having 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H) mm size which costs somewhere around $50. I had taken it when I look it and suggest you to go for it.

I have seen this in one of Cyber cafe nearby to me and then I took this mouse. It really have many advanced features such as Uncompromising 3500dpi Razer Precision who has 3.5G infrared sensor ensures true freedom of movement. It has 3 buttons which turned for ultra-responsive feedback. It provides you On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment which is always-On mode. Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions. It also have Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet. So, I will suggest you to buy this mouse.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly