Thread: Need rotational web cam

Need rotational web cam

Hello,
    I have HP desktop At my home. It comes with Web cam. which is very poor in performance. The picture quality is very bad . An every time i want move manually for rest of family members. So i am looking for new web cam which have to be good in performance. Is there is any rotational web cam in market ? can you suggest me??

Re: Need rotational web cam

You have to go for Roundshot Livecam D2 HD.Seitz Phototechnik has unveiled the new Roundshot Livecam D2 HD. The picture quality was superb, camera has the capability of making full 360-degree panoramic video of a scene.It have a whopping 66 million pixels and can shoot at night.This device has a resolution twice that of HD and can be used for a variety of functions. device works automatically around the clock and can be automated to start taking footage at any time of the day or night. Roundshot Livecam D2 HD is available now for 6,490 Euros including the camera, lens, cables, waterproof case, and software.

Roundshot Livecam D2 HD

swiss company Seitz Phototechnik AG announces the new Roundshot Livecam D2 HD. It creates speechless panorama of up to 66 million pixels in just a few seconds. With a 2 times "full HD" resolution, an outstanding image quality as well as far-reaching functions likearchive, ecard, zoom, time-lapse, hotspots, weather data, full-screen.This is new camera is the world's best webcam.Image quality of the Roundshot Livecam D2 HD is is gives you superior feel . Its vertical resolution is 2,048 pixels leading to a seamless panorama of up to 66 million pixels of any possible angle (up to 360degrees). The camera is equipped with a digital RGB scanning sensor with 9-stop dynamic range, lively colours and a high sensitivity, allowing image-taking even under difficult lighting.It's woth to buy.

which is best web cam?

Logitech Quickcam Communicate MP USB 2.0 Webcam is big name in web cam industry.It takes your video communications to the next level with a true 1.3-megapixel sensor, RightLight technology, very good Sound technology, and Logitech Fun Filters.

Microsoft Lifecam NX-6000 Webcam business associates is easy with the LifeCam NX-6000 Web Camera from Microsoft. Its High definition 2.0 megapixel video ensures crystal clear video of up to 1600 x 1190 pixels. The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity. Compact and reliable, this webcam is designed specifically for notebook computers. Both are the good at thire place.