Thread: E Drive Is Missing

E Drive Is Missing

Hi

My computer wont let me instal any new software. It always tells me "Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:/" Is there any way to get the info back ? What did I do wrong ?

Re: E Drive Is Missing

Most newer computers have recovery CD, which will let you restore the factory installed software, but if you have all your personal documents, photos or information you can not afford to lose if the computer is dead now, "then you need to backup. Make permanent backups, and maybe even a backup of the backup, and always will be worth the effort.

To get back your DVD drive: Go to Start / Settings / Control Panel, double-click System, go to Hardware / Device Manager. Click the plus sign before DVD / CD-ROM. RightClick on each input (one for DVD, one for the CD) and select Uninstall. Restart the PC. should reinstall automatically.

Try right click "My Computer", select "manage" and then click "Disk Management" first check to see if you can see the drive if I can try to change the letter if you do not get it, it means that computer do not recognize the drive E: for some reason, first try what I suggested and let me know.

Disconnect the drive cable from the back of the unit and reconnect it. Or just go into Device Manager, CD rom, remove the disk, eg OK and restart our computer. The system will automatically detect the disc. See if the BIOS on your configuration of the unit remains in "AUTO" or. It should not be turned off.