Thread: Recommend a mouse for Mac

Recommend a mouse for Mac

I want a mouse for my Apple MacBook Pro, whose use is:
    - Web
    - office
    - Games (WOW & COD 4).

Currently I have a Logitech MX Air which suits me except for a Lachesis Gaming & used with the driver Steermouse. I do not like the latter, I regret my purchase, it lacks too much detail.

I think opt for the G500, but it pisses me off to slam the tune for a model with mac drivers. I saw the last test on SteelSeries Ikari Laser Mouse.

Is there a mouse recommended for Mac user with a generic driver?

Re: Recommend a mouse for Mac

I would suggest wireless Mighty Mouse. With no cord, it unclutters your workspace. It also makes it easy to take seamless, touch-sensitive, 360-degree scrolling with you wherever you go. With its secure and reliable Bluetooth technology, the wireless Mighty Mouse can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled Mac and wireless keyboard to work untethered and uncluttered at your desk. The wireless Mighty Mouse lightens your load on the go by operating with either one or two AA batteries.

Microsoft’s most portable wireless notebook mouse connects seamlessly to Macs using Bluetooth. It simply free ups your USB port for other devices.

It features:
    • Transceiver Free Convenience: Enjoy reliable, transceiver-free wireless connection to your Bluetooth PC (requires computer enabled with Bluetooth Technology).
    • High Definition Laser Technology: Microsoft® High Definition Laser Mouse* products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
    • Battery Life Indicator: You won't get caught with a dead battery—the Battery Status LED Indicator glows red when the battery is running low.
    • Ergonomic Design: Point and click in comfort—ergonomic design helps you work longer without discomfort.
    • Back Button: Use the Back button to easily navigate between folders and Web pages, or press the wheel for auto-scroll.
    • Scroll Wheel: Save time and effort with the scroll wheel—navigate documents and Web pages without using the on-screen scroll bar.

Move freely with Targus AMW43US Wireless Mouse for Mac. Connect quickly with the RF 2.4 GHz micro USB receiver – tiny enough to leave plugged in, or stores neatly inside the mouse when not in use.

Featuring touch sensitive technology, smooth 4-way touch scroll is at your fingertips. Scroll left/right and up/down with the tip of your finger. Dual programmable buttons for individual customization add efficiency and productivity. 1200 dpi optical sensor provides accurate cursor movement.