Thread: Charging Problem with IPod Shuffle

Charging Problem with IPod Shuffle

Just few months before i had bought a new 2nd generation iPod shuffle. It was working fine, but now when i try to plug it into my charger, it doesn't work. It doesn't get charge, due to which i'm not able to use iPod shuffle. Can any body tell me that what's the problem with my iPod shuffle? Why doesn't my iPod shuffle get charge? Does any body knows about it? Please help me to resolve the above issue.

Re: Charging Problem with IPod Shuffle

However, the fact that your Shuffle is recognized as a removable disk means there is some hope. Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for iPod shuffle. Try using Disk Utility/Disk Management to partition/erase. Then run the latest iPod updater and see if it picks up the Shuffle.

Check the switch on the top. If you don't see a green field exposed at the top, then the switch is in the Off position. Turn iPod shuffle on. Hold down the top of the trackwheel and the center button at the same time for 10 sec and let it reboot.

Ensure that you have an active Internet connection as new versions of iTunes and iPod Software may need to be downloaded to your computer. If it doesn't, take it to where you bought it from, if it is still under its one year warranty.If a red light is blinking or continuously on, your iPod battery may not be charged. You can find information on charging iPod shuffle here, for that you need to check out the battery life. For that just check out the following link. They should replace it.