Thread: Information Needed on Inkjet Printers

jeffveen20 Guest

Information Needed on Inkjet Printers

Let me know about some new ink jet printer’s series model in HP, Canon and Epson with their product features.

Re: Information Needed on Inkjet Printers

Hi,

Here are few good HP ink jet printer for home use :

1. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage D700 -

Features

• Print 600 pages of black text and 250 pages of colour graphics1 from just one set of ultra-low-cost cartridges.
    • Easy-to-use printer gives you laser quality black text and smoother, finer colour graphics through HP's dual-drop volume technology.
    • Enjoy trusted reliability from a printer that's built to last. Delivers uncompromised quality prints while being energy efficient.

2. HP Deskjet D2500 Printer series :-

Features

• Delivers long-lasting everyday projects in black and colour with HP Vivera inks. Low-ink indicator lights help users monitor supplies.
    • Experience quick and fuss-free printing of everyday documents and photos.
    • Effortless setup with an intuitive software and print complete web pages without cut-off edges using HP Smart Web Printing1.

3. HP Photosmart D5300 Printer series -

Features

• Print laser-quality documents, true-to-life photos and customised CDs/DVDs1.
    • Enjoy the convenience of impressive speeds and easy two-sided printing.
    • Print photos without a PC using a 1.5-inch display and memory card slots.

4. HP Photosmart D5400 Printer series -

Features

• Get laser-quality documents & stunning lab-quality photos, with new 5 individual HP Vivera inks. Replace each cartridge separately when needed, plus enjoy up to 3x more black & 2.5x more colour pages when using optional high-capacity cartridges1.
    • Print photos easily without a PC, using the built-in 1.5" display & memory card slots. A dedicated 5x7" photo tray engages automatically when printing photos, plus HP Smart Web Printing3 provides more usable web page prints without cut-off edges.
    • Customise your favourite CD/DVDs by printing photos, text and graphics directly onto them - ideal for CD/DVD gifts or archival.3

5. HP Deskjet D4300 Printer series -

Features

• HP Deskjet D4300 Printer series offers a fast printing solution for fade-resistant1 photos, laser-quality black text and vivid colour graphics using HP Vivera inks.
    • Enjoy exceptionally quick printing of high-quality documents and photos.
    • Print web pages in a single page without cutoff edges using HP Smart Web Printing2

You can also go for the following printers also:-
    HP Deskjet D2530 Printer

Some features
    • Print speeds up to 16 pages/min black, 16 color
    • 80-sheet fold-up input tray, 50-sheet output tray
    • Easy Web-page printing with HP Smart Web
    • Borderless photos
    • Uses HP 60 inks

HP Deskjet D4360 Printer

Some features
    • Print speeds of up to 30 pages/min black, 23 color
    • 80-sheet fold-up input tray
    • Easy Web-page printing with HP Smart Web

HP Photosmart D5460 Printer

Some Features
    • Up to 33 pages/min black, 31color; 4 x 6" photos in as little time as 18 seconds
    • 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet automated photo tray, automatic paper sensor
    • Printing on CDs and DVDs, 5 individual inks, 1.5" LCD, HP Smart Web printing, memory card slots
    • Uses HP 564 inks

jeffveen20 Guest

Thanks for the information. As per your replies I am read all the futures of the injet printer’s products. If I have any other doubt or question then I am back to you. I hope you can also help me at that time.

Thanks,
    Jeff

jeffveen20 Guest

When I am search on their respective site’s I got plenty of results and I am confused to select the best inkjet printer so I please help me to select the better one.

Top 5 Inkjet Printers

1. HP Photosmart D5460
    2. HP Photosmart D7560
    3. Canon Pixma IP4600 Photo Printer
    4. Epson Workforce 40 Color Printer
    5. Canon Pixma IP2600

jeffveen20 Guest

Again Thanks for your reply.

Jeff

jeffveen20 Guest

How can I recycle used ink cartridges? Is it ok to refill the ink cartridges by my own in my inkjet printer?

Thanks,
    Jeff

Most cartridges can be recycled up to six times and are guaranteed by most manufacturers to work as well as brand-new ones.You can try these steps to Recycle the ink-jet printer cartridges:-

Look at the instructions in the box of your new laser or ink jet cartridge to find out how to recycle your old one. Many companies will provide instructions, packaging materials and free postage if you wish to recycle your old cartridge, which is then refilled and used again.

Contact Laser-Tone International, at (800) EARTH-58. Laser-Tone will pick up and deliver back to you, for free, laser and ink jet printer cartridges and other office products you wish to recycle and reuse.

Get in touch with Eco-Office, at www.eco-office.com, about recycling and purchasing used cartridges. They will provide lists of companies in your area that will purchase your used cartridge, as well as companies that will provide remanufactured ones.

jeffveen20 Guest

Here is an online source which I found during my search on Google for some inkjet printer information. They provide their products in Epson Printer Ink Cartridges, Canon Printer Ink Cartridges, Hp Inkjet Cartridges and their all products are fully "OEM matched" in quality.

I just share this information with all of you. Please continue your great support.

Thanks,

RickySmith Guest

Choose an inkjet printer which can print finer, smoother details through higher printhead resolution, and many consumer inkjets with photographic-quality printing are widely available.Must take reviews of all type of inkjet printer.