Thread: Samsung le32b530 sound issue

Samsung le32b530 sound issue

Just recently got the Samsung le32b530 and am quite happy with it, except there seems to be a quite annoying problem with the speakers. I have a DVI to HDMI and no sound, and I've tried a dvi to vga, I have also hooked up a digital audio and Red/White cables but still nothing. On certain sound pitches I get a small buzzing sound from the speakers, not really loud but just loud enough to be quite annoying. Why i'm having such sound issue on my new Samsung le32b530? What i need to do in order to get rid of the above problem? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Re: Samsung le32b530 sound issue

The LE32B530 ensures excellent image quality thanks to Full HD resolution, and even has an HD Freeview tuner and DNIe+ technology so you can enjoy all your favourite shows in high-definition. Three HDMI inputs let you connect a Blu-ray player or games console. It has a built-in digital tuner for hassle-free connection to Freeview, bringing you extra features such as on-screen programme guide, parental locks and a sleep timer.

There are so many settings that you may have to enable on the mac and on the tv itself. There should be a component lead with the wii, plug that into the R, G, B sockets on the back of the Tv and select the Component source, other plugs that make up the 5 are Audio red & white.

You can use the sockets on the side. When it comes to connections, the LE32B530 has all you need for easy integration into your home entertainment set-up, including 3 HDMI ports for controlling all your devices. If you still cannot resolve the above issue, its better that you contact any qualified technicians. I think better to contact Samsung service center for technical assistant.