Thread: Best Wireless Printers

Best Wireless Printers

I have a lovely laptop, a reliable router and am now looking for the perfect printer to join my wireless family. I was just wondering if someone could advise the best wireless printer. Can any body tell me that which is the best wireless printer? Any one have any idea about it? Let em know your views on the best wireless printer. Thanks in advance

Re: Best Wireless Printers

There are many wireless printers available in the market today with varying prices. HP 6980 is a good wireless printer. The fax, copy, print, and scanning features boast helpful extras like double-sided printing, wireless connectivity, separate photo trays, and quick-access control panel buttons, all while maintaining lab-quality photos and a low cost to print.

The Epson WorkForce 600 Wireless Printer is an All-In-One printer connection most useful for small office and home office use. The best printer for you depends on what you want to do with it. If you want do copy, scan, print, and fax, you definately want the HP C6180. Personally, I would go for the C6180, especially if you want to do photos and you want fax.

The HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One printer makes it easy to increase productivity thanks to its streamlined user interface. This printer prints up to 33 pages per minute and photos are beautiful, waterproof and fade resistant for decades. The Black ink cartridges gives out 500 pages at 5% letter size page coverage while the other three's page coverages are all pegged at 400 pages at the same 5% letter size page coverage. I own the C5180 and I love it. Although the C5180 does not have wireless networking, it does have wired networking.