Thread: UPS does not work

UPS does not work

I just discovered a serious problem with my pc on the screen, I click the right button of mouse then Properties, I go to Screen saver tab, after that Power Management and UPS tab, I see that the state is drunk. I see that inverter is stopped for the moment, what should I do to solve the problem? What is the problem with my UPS?

Re: UPS does not work

Since how long have you used your UPS? I think you should change the battery and see if things changes. If wanted download the updated software for your UPS management.

For the manufacturer of AC inverter, it is branded and so no worries about it. Also the aid of the battery is not necessary what I suppose.

You unplug the power outlet on the UPS, if everything stops, is that the load demand is too high or your battery is too weak or dead, your UPS software should tell you a little before. When you're powered by the battery that is dead, it's too late, the computer does not work, it can no longer warn you. If a battery is dead, do not worry, the current passes through only the inverter, and voltage regulator (if any) continues to function and you have a beep or light Low battery. If you have no power output, your UPS has tripped or is damaged.