Thread: Which is the best Wireless Mouse

Which is the best Wireless Mouse

Hi,
    I am looking for the best Wireless Mouse for my Media center laptop. I had seen numerous models on the internet. But I am looking for the best in performance motive. I had purchased a mouse some months before but now it is not working. The wireless receiver is damaged. I want a better option here. I had also seen that some mouse are equipped with new enhanced features and supports. Please post some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is the best Wireless Mouse

I will recommend you to use Microsoft Mouse 8000. An optimum solution for Wireess mouse. The mouse offers you features like Presentation Controls, Media Remote, On/Off Switch, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth with the First Connect Technology, High Definition Laser Technology, Laser Pointer, Device Stage support, great design, Digital Ink, Magnifier, 4-Way Scrolling, Instant Viewer, Customizable Buttons, etc. The mouse comes with 3 year warranty.

I am using a Logitech's G7 Laser Mouse. It is an awesome mouse without any problems. The mouse has a three sensitivity levels that allows to navigate more properly and with a great speed. The laser is much accurate due to the 2000 dpi gaming laser. You can easily change the batteries which are widely used. The mouse is easy to use and mainly termed beneficial for gaming purpose. Try it out.

Have you seen the MX Air Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse of Logitech. The mouse look is just awesome. It is a ideal choice for a wireless mouse. The best feature of this mouse is Freespace motion sensing. That means you are just not limited to put the mouse to the pad or any surface. It just work freely under any conditions. The mouse has a scroll panel which make it much functional. The mouse can be used from 30 feet and you can easily navigate your media with the 2.4Ghz wireless support.