Thread: I need a USB Cooler fan

I need a USB Cooler fan

My Xbox gaming console is getting more overheated when I am trying to play high end graphic game. I had purchased in second hand and it does has any warranty also. This thing makes me worry. But it is not heating to such extent but at least to temperature which makes it uncommon. I had seen some portable cooler fans for the gaming console. They are called as USB cooler fan. Are they effective. Does any one is using the same with his Xbox. Thanks in advance.

Re: I need a USB Cooler fan

Yes you can add upa a USB Cooling Fan that can remove excess heat from your gaming console and thus reduce your stress also. There are wide range of fans provided my multiple company. I am familiar with a Wii USB Cooling Fan that comes with 7,200rpm revolution and current of 250mA. Than fan get power by connecting to the USB port and extract heat out of it. Other than this you can also look for some internal fans also.

There are ample of solution available to keep your gaming console cool. I will recommend you to use Nyko Intercooler 360. It is a small tool which is attached to the front panel and solves your overheating issues. It is an ideal choice for Xbox gaming consoles. The fan gives 10 hours continuous cooling to the gaming console in normal or hot temperature also. Overheating is a very common issue. The tool increases the air flow in the console and thus helps to get rid of excess heats.

I am using a tool called The Cooler by Pelican company. It is a USB-powered cooling fan specially built for Xbox 360. The tool is small and portable and gets easily integrated with the gaming console. I had too added one in my Xbox and it is quiet efficient. The tool is reliable and help you out in heat management. The USB connector gets power from the Xbox by which the fan works. The power utilize buy it is limited. The best feature is that the fan specifically works on low power and give great performance.

stars1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    My Xbox gaming console is getting more overheated when I am trying to play high end graphic game. I had purchased in second hand and it does has any warranty also. This thing makes me worry. But it is not heating to such extent but at least to temperature which makes it uncommon. I had seen some portable cooler fans for the gaming console. They are called as Xbox 360 Cooling Fan. Are they effective. Does any one is using the same with his Xbox. Thanks in advance.
    Mine USB Powered Dual Cooling Fan Cooler for Xbox 360 Console can lower the console's temperature, improve the capacity and reduce power wastage. This Dual Fan can prevent the high teperature caused by running.