Thread: Need some information on Alienware Comparision

Need some information on Alienware Comparision

Hi,
    Which desktop system is better in market today. I had seen a range of computers in Dell, HP, Alienware, etc. The most attractive was Alienware. I need some comparison of Alienware desktop computer with others available in the market. Like HP vs Alienware or Dell vs Alienware. List some most key points that how Alienware is good or bad as compare to other systems. The Alienware has really cool desktops and accessories. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some information on Alienware Comparision

The best part of a Alienware computer is the cool design. There is no such PC in the market which offers you such designs. They look just awesome. The second thing to consider is that you can just build a computer for yourself on the site. The cases are really nice with glittering lights all overs. The computers are best for gaming and they comes pre-configured to give best performance. The only bad thing about this computers is that they are very expensive. They more expensive as compare to other computers in the market. The more you demand in it the more you have to pay.

Alienware computer are best known for their design and high performance. They are dedicated machine for gaming and multimedia. The laptops are just awesome. The only difference I can figure out that you have to with no reason pay much higher in case of Alienware. And if the same money is put for any other brand then you can get more hardware. All computer have a relatively new technology. So the major difference lies int the look and style which cost you more.

There is no way of putting more money just for design and look. But if you are crazy about luxury and intend to spend more than need then surely go for it. The computer are best for gaming and media center work. I had used the computer of that particular brand. I found it quiet fast and observed a great performance. Second thing it also cost you higher if you want to upgrade the system.