Thread: Need software for my lexmark x1150

Need software for my lexmark x1150

I have just bought a old lexmark x1150 printer from one of my friend who has taken a new one of other brand. I connected the printer with my laptop and then try to print a test page from that but there was no detection of the printer in the laptop and i was unable to print ant thing from that. So, please provide me some details that what is the problem with thew printer and how can i overcome the issue any help on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Need software for my lexmark x1150

The printer that you have connected is not connected properly or there are some software's that are missing, so first provide me with the details that what is the operating system that you are using and did you have the printer driver DVD with you or not. After all these information i will be able to provide you the solution for the issue.

The printer that i am using is the lexmark x1150 which i tried to connect with my laptop which is running on the Windows 7 (64 bits) operating system. As i have purchased the printer from one of my friend so he did not have the driver CD/DVD of the printer. So, please provide me the solution and the place from where i can get the DVD of the printer any suggestion will help to resolve the issue.

You need to install the drivers for the windows 7 which can be obtained from the Lexmark website which provides it for the Microsoft products. The other option available to you is that take the DVD/CD from any one of your friend who has the same printer, these will resolve your problem of the printer and after the download you have to extract the files before you go for the installation.

I have tried to download the driver from the Lexmark website for my Lexmark x1150 printer which will be compact-able with the windows 7 OS but there was no driver available as such you have mentioned above. so, what is the issue with the driver and is there any alternative available to overcome these printer problem; please provide me with the appropriate solution any suggestion will be appreciated.

If you don't find a driver for the lexmark x1150 printer with the windows 7 OS then there is no problem as it will also work with the Windows Vista operating system driver for the specified printer and it is available on the lexmark website. For these you have to go to the lexmark website and then go in the drivers and download section and input the printer model for which you want the driver, download the driver and try to print the page.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The driver is available on the Lexmark website and easy to download from there and if there is any problem in the download then you can get the driver for your printer from the service center of the Lexmark for a minimum cost, if then too there is any problem in the driver so you can contact the customer care assistance of the Lexmark for further help and support on the given topic.