Thread: How to install LS11 speakers

How to install LS11 speakers

I have plug in my latest LS11 speaker according to the instructions, but the sound is not coming. When I searched for the audio devices the only alternative available there is Realtek AC97 audio - that is in my computer sound card? After that I checked the list of sound and audio equipment, hardware, Logitech LS11 does not exist in the list. Therefore, it seems my computer has not recognized the new hardware. Can you please tell me how to get my computer speaker identified by my computer system or in simple word how to install LS11 speakers?

Re: How to install LS11 speakers

Well I am not an expert but the first thing you have to do when any of the devices is giving you a problem the best thing you can do is troubleshooting. That is the only thing I can suggest you. Try to use the trouble shooting option available in your operating system. Follow the instruction given there and I am sure you will be able to solve the problem.

I am very pleased with the price of these speakers. They are obviously not the magic speaker, but if you want your desk and sit down and play music while working, they great. I personally think that the bass is good, even without a point - when open, they do not sound amazing, but for the price of 20 dollars, they are great.

A typical PC speakers force you to choose a good voice, ability to pay, and survival. Whether you talk about the size, appearance, complexity, or excessive wire everything is perfect. LS11 successful in daily use provides an ideal compromise. These little wonders as per the job cost, and style, their cost effectiveness exceeded my expectations.

They sound really good for the cost of 20 dollars. I have not expected such a great sound and great bass or loud enough luster to the neighborhood, but they are good enough to listen to loud, there are number of bass provided with it. Normally I use them in my bedroom, when I am doing homework or other related stuff.

Logitech LS11 is a terrific speaker. They are perfect for private use, as long as you do not want to wake the neighbors. If it's size you want, you may prefer 2.1 speakers subwoofer. This is the most sparkling speakers I am having. They are not very stable, does not seem built to withstand much damage, but you could not count on what we could do to people? They are easy to install and convenient shape and size. Input / output jack good supplement.

RobertGentle Guest

I have just up-graded my system to Windows7, and decided that my very old speakers had to be replaced. I saw these in a local shop. thought they looked good, so I bought them. Definitely 100% better than the old ones!!

I have purchased Logitech LS11, because I want to hear the sound effects of YouTube videos on my computer system, they are available at a very low price. Do not expect to hear this good excellent sound, or listen to music, because they do not sound great. They are very small, compact, come up with a power supply, which is really good, plus they are really cheap

I have a problem also with logitech Ls11 speakers. Ive connected everything up and followed the instructions for installing it but no sound! Im not a computer person.My os is a windows XP.Ive gone into sounds and audio devices in my control panel, adjusted the volume but still no sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sully57 View Post
    I have a problem also with logitech Ls11 speakers. Ive connected everything up and followed the instructions for installing it but no sound! Im not a computer person.My os is a windows XP.Ive gone into sounds and audio devices in my control panel, adjusted the volume but still no sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Did you know that speakers are usually plugged into the green socket of the PC. Try a headphone (earphone) and if there is still no sound, install the right driver for the sound card of the PC. It is normally found in the support CD that comes with the computer when you bought it. Or go to the sound card manufacturer's site to download the appropriate driver.