Thread: My Directional Keys, Shift+delete, End,Home keys Are Not Working Properly..

My Directional Keys, Shift+delete, End,Home keys Are Not Working Properly..

They are malfunctioning..its very embarrassing..for ex: If im using the left direction key for moving my cursor to the first place where im typing then the songs played in jet audio(Software im using) are getting forwarded..and if i press right directional key im getting wondows media player..

This is a very embarrassing thing..i searched everywhere..turned with no solution..Mine Win Xp SP3

i tried left ALT + SHIFT + NUMLOCK..not working..Mine is i ball keyboard..
    i uninstalled keyboard drivers and sigmatel drivers and other softwares like jet audio and vlc..still its same like that..And Even when im pressing shift+delete its not working..and my volume control is getting reduced often..

PLs some1 help me..Pls..

Thanks in advance..!!!

Re: My Directional Keys, Shift+delete, End,Home keys Are Not Working Properly..

Use System Restore to restore to date where you were not having any problem , goto Start menu, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Restore, Restore my computer to an earlier date. You click on one of the days marked in bold to select a restore point. By clicking next one is warned that he must have saved his job. And leave the other programs.

Make sure the keyboard is in proper condition or another reason can be the virus if you have virus then malfunctioning can be happen so scan computer with latest updated antivirus.

Well I think you need to put your system to default by a system restore. This is the best solution. If the problem still persists, then its your keyboard which is faulty. Try your friends keyboard. & see if your problem still there.

Hope this helps.
    IF YOU CAN'T Convince THEM ...

CONFUSE THEM ...