Thread: Help with monitor/update issue

Help with monitor/update issue

Hello,

I just required to reinstall windows and its been a long time i know that i have to update or download something that i used to know what it was called but i forgot.my issue is the screen overlapping horizontally when ever i scroll. does anyone learned my situation?.please be stick with me o providing the necessary fix

any help is greatly appreciated
    thanks....

Re: Help with monitor/update issue

I'm assuming that your monitor might be overlapping, albeit slightly.if it is nothing connected with that download/install that software. It will let you to allocate each occasion to the monitor whenever you load it. Even though you required to have your monitor running in windowed mode, it will stretch them to suite the suite the monitor and make it look like they are running in full screen mode. I am been working with this configuration and have no performance issues.

Are you able to try a different monitor, and/or a different graphics card?Did it occur while you were doing something? Or did it just not work one day?.Additionally change your bios setting in power management option : change acpi suspend type become S1. turn off/disable Hibernate on the control panel,get the power option, hibernate

Me had a similar trouble with my notebook display/monitor and now it bounces up and down with black horizontal grainy lines until the display is not detectable. I went for a service and got a new LCD screen. Now the issue still stay but in a less manner. This keeps up and I will resolve once more and deal with it until I get a fresh notebook