Thread: Heat sink socket 939 for compaq presario

Heat sink socket 939 for compaq presario

Hi,

I have compaq presario desktop pc and i would like to change the original AMD fan of my compaq presario, becaus the fan makes a irritating noise! Note that I'm socket 939, as my budget is limited so please suggest me a cheap Heat sink for socket 939 . What fan do you recommend?

Thank you

Re: Heat sink socket 939 for compaq presario

Buy ASUSTeK X-70 its perfect for sockets 754/939/940/AM2/AM2 + / F (1207)), Designed specifically for AMD's most powerful, the Asustek X-70 allows a fast and efficient transfer of heat from the core processor to the aluminum heatsink with 4 heat pipes copper. Its unique design also facilitates a bi-directional orientation of the airflow to the processor and components of the motherboard for improved cooling of the entire system.

Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro is a cheap and better option, Artic Cooling has decided to implement its know-how to produce a model that offers the best weight / size / surface dissipation. It is actually composed of two distinct parts: the heat pipe (or Heatpipe) and copper fins for dissipation.First, copper, are of large diameter to conduct heat from the CPU to the fins. These, among 40 offers a total area of 5000 sq. cm. This set is well suited to cool the most powerful processors on the market.

With its unique design, the fan Evercool Sharks HDP-815 is the perfect tool for fans of overclocking and tuning. Its design is indeed worthy of its aggressive look and not left to chance: 4 heat-pipes of large diameter reject heat to a radiator largely dimensioned and cooled by a fan located in the center. Versatile because of its high efficiency, the Evercool Sharks HDP-815 is as much a choice of reason and passion.