Thread: How to enable m140 bluetooth Settings

How to enable m140 bluetooth Settings

I have purchased new laptop it already has bluetooth enabled in my computer but I cannot turn on Bluetooth. Panel lite indicates On. Tray icon is Red, not Blue. Right clicking the tray icon and clicking "add new connection" says "Bluetooth not on". Using Fn + F2 turns off my wireless network.

Re: How to enable m140 bluetooth Settings

Boot into your bios and make sure your bluetooth is enabled. Try double clicking your bluetooth icon. You may have the drivrs installed but not the stack. Press Fn and F2 this will disable/enable all wireless and blue tooth settings quickly. Other than that, you may want to make sure that you have blue tooth.

Bluetooth is disabled by default on many laptops out of the box for security reasons. First thing to check is the BIOS settings (key varies by manufacturer, but delete and tab are common) on boot up and make sure its not disabled. If not, then look in your start menu for a bluetooth utility packaged by dell. running that should install the necessary drivers. Also, sometimes installing the software for a bluetooth device (ie, a blackberry) will prompt you to install the necessary drivers.

Make sure your call is established first and Bluetooth on your phone is turned on. If it's not connecting and routing properly, press the Call button on your wheel and say "Setup, Bluetooth Off" to turn off the car's BT. Control Panel > Bluetooth Or the bluetooth icon may be near your clock. Then, you can immediately press the Call button again and do "Setup, Bluetooth On" to turn it back on.