Thread: Internal HDD Error

Internal HDD Error

i am having a Dell laptop & was working fine.... Actually i don't know what did my cousin do on this But the some process he did on it... It gave me the the error saying Internal HDD Hard Drive Error... Can anyone tel me what is the error about or how can i find out what is the error about....????? It is actually not booting up right now...!

Re: Internal HDD Error

As per my experience i think this is a hard drive error & now you need to get the new hard drive.... I think this is what you need about it...! but firstly you need to connect the existing hard drive to the other computer to look weather the hard drive id having error or not...!

I think this is not an hard drive error... It many times says that there might be the problem with the windows installed on the hard drive.... i thing you must format you hard drive & if luck then it will definitely work... & your problem will be solved...!

There might be the the only error i know is HDD hard drive error i think there might be the problem with it.... But still i will ask you take the mem test & also you must go to the engineer who you are bought this computer from... Also check if your computer is in warranty then go to the service center & ask for the replacement for it... They will definitely give you the exchange for it...!