Thread: How to change the damaged lcd screen

How to change the damaged lcd screen

I wanted to change the damaged LCD screen I asked my network guys they said that it is possible to alter the damaged screen but am personally unaware about how to change the damaged lcd screen I have Dell Inspiron 9300.

Re: How to change the damaged lcd screen

Is the MBP set up for screen sharing? If so, you should be able to show the screen on another Mac and do whatever you need to do from there. But it is very risky when you without knowledge try to remove the screen, it will be whole your responsibility if you removed it because Any temperature change can cause your LCD to crack, and the repair is extremely expensive.

I am thinking about going the other way. If you are changing the 17'' inch LCD screen then only another 17'' inch LCD Screen will to it, otherwise the 17" gateway will be result in a broken screen. because this thing has happen Both the 17" and 19" inch LCD screen have the same model number, FPD 1760 & FPD 1960 except the size.

It would be the best way to find yourself is to visit the producer's website and find out the support number... they will guide you to the pro OR If it has vertical lines then it's probably just a fault. like If it has vertical lines then it's probably just a fault. If it looks like it's leaked inside then bin it. If it's out of warranty it might not be worth repairing depending on the size and value but if the screen is physically broken then it's doomed. If it looks like it's leaked inside then bin it. If it's out of warranty it might not be worth repairing depending on the size and value but if the screen is physically broken then it's doomed.