Thread: Toshiba Disk Creator Error

Toshiba Disk Creator Error

I have a Toshiba Satellite notebook. I was trying to create a recovery disk for the notebook. I had lost my old cd's. When I insert the disc and run the software it runs for a while but after that it stopped and gave out error. The error code is 32007c-26-00000015. Anyone know about this. How to fix this and how to create a recovery disk for the notebook in case of system crash. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba Disk Creator Error

It is possible that you Disc Creator application is corrupted or your Windows is not stable. This can be due to virus, missing or broken files. First right click on My Computer and select Properties. Then select Hardware and select Device Manager. In the list right click on the DVD drive and select properties. Change the DMA mode here. Then try back to burn the Disc. First check that your DVD burner is working properly. The problem can be due to writing of disc. Update latest firmware and driver and try back again.

Click on Start Menu > Run and type cmd press enter. In the dos windows type chkdsk and hit enter. Then after scanning the hard drive in the same way type sfc /scannow. It will prompt you Windows disc. Insert it and let Windows scan your computer for missing and broken files. After a scan restart your system and again try to create a recovery disc for your notebook.

Try to run a repair process for your Windows. First take the backup of your entire system. Then insert Windows CD and restart your pc. Boot from Windows disc. The disc will scan and show you a first page of old operating system. Select R from keyboard for Repair. Then select the last option for formatting a drive. The option will state leave the current setting. Select it and hit enter. The process will repair your Windows and then you can create a system recovery disc for your computer. You can also use Norton Ghost for the same purpose.