Thread: Notebook with BackLit Keyboard

Notebook with BackLit Keyboard

Hi,
    I am looking for a notebook which has a backlit keyboard on it. I am using a Acer laptop. It is a old one and I am now planing to get a new one. Backlit keyboard is a prime need for me. I am traveler so many times it is hard to find button on the keyboard in the night time. Backlit offers to identify the buttons quiet easily. Second problem is heating issue. The below part of he laptop normally generate a considerable amount of heat. That is irritating while working. I normally keeps books to avoid them. What you guys suggest for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Notebook with BackLit Keyboard

Dell offers you a customizable laptops. The studio series has this addon option. You have to visit Dell site and choose your laptop as per your need. The Studio 15 entertainment notebook will be appropriate solution for your. It is energy efficient with 15.6″ LED display and a backlit keyboard. The screen gives you out a full 1080p resolution. It is a multimedia laptop so it comes with tons of new feature. It is perfect value for entertainment. If you want more then you can add up a Blu ray and a graphic card. It comes in mulitple colors.

There are many laptop with a backlit keyboard. Like Mac book Pro. But if you interested in Windows then you can go for Toshiba Satellite E105, Alienware M17, Gateway MC7801u, Apple Mac book, etc. The Alienware model is for gaming and high performance. The first one Toshiba Satellite is a 14" laptop which is reliable and durable on moving. It is lightweight, gives longe battery life and long term warranty. It has a DVD RW with 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM and 320Gb Hard drive. The laptop works on Intel Core 2 Duo processor.

You can buy a cushtop cover for your laptop. It is a storage case for you laptop which opens like a briefcase. It is thing and your laptops stays inside it. So you do need to remove just open it turned your laptop on and use it. Or you can ask for laptop lap pad. This are really simple and easy to find tools. The pad gives you comfort and protect from heating up. There more additional pockets and other storage spaces.