Thread: What is Standby ups

What is Standby ups

Hello , i wish to purchase a inverter or ups , my freind suggested me to opt for standby inverter ,ups, i would like to ask a question whether standby inverter would be suitable for me , please suggest and gives your opinion about it ,please help me thanks in advance

Re: What is Standby ups

The Standby ups or Off-line models are the most common and used for personal computers, powers Varies from 420 to 800 VA. The grid is separated from the device by a relay which opens in case of over/under voltage. In normal operation, the input signal is filtered to remove some noise. Operating on the network, the converter charges the batteries.

In case of network failure or power if the voltage is below 176 volts or exceeds 280 volts, the relay opens, separating the mounting grid. The converter recreates the output voltage from the battery power. The reaction time of the relay is high (a few milliseconds) and this technique does not correct the micro-cuts.

The Offline inverter type are intended to help the circuit whose power is between 200 and 600 VA. Offline inverters are ideal for the protection of personal computers. They provide filtering and correction of voltage, thus preventing your computer to crash in case of rupture fuel system.

The inverter is intended to preserve any electrical outages. It is both a monitoring system and an emergency solution. The inverter compensates the defects of power use and produces power ,Two circuits are involved, in taking care to correct the current respectively, The OffLine inverters are primarily intended for personal computing.

The electrical protection is a compromise between the price of protection devices and the importance of hardware protection. The security of a computer server business requires at least an online UPS, Stopping an hour of production cost significantly more expensive than the price of a UPS