Thread: How tune up keyboard and mouse sensitivity

How tune up keyboard and mouse sensitivity

Hi,
    I am facing a very common in my Windows Computer. I had a new keyboard and mouse. In word when I press the keyboard responds very slowly. The same problem lies with the mouse. So this is also affecting the games. When I play any shooting game the mouse moves the gun very slowly. I had checked out everything the cable, reinstalled the games again but still no progress. Is there a way by which I can increase the keyboard and mouse sensitivity at a good rate. Thanks anyways.

Re: How tune up keyboard and mouse sensitivity

If you want it for games then I will advice you add a XFPS Sniper plus tool. It syncs with the mouse and keyboard and also with PlayStation. It improves the hard ware performance to great extent. I had used the same with my Xbox. It has a USB support with turbo switched and PS2 ports. You can use all types of mouse and keyboards with it. The device gives high sensitivity and smoothness in using the keyboard. It has built in button which helps you to assign different task for different keys.

Well there is no such software or way by which you can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse and keyboard. The speed is set in it by default. So the slow issue can be due to your operating system or drivers problem. Install fresh drivers for your keyboard and mouse and change the port. It is possible that port can be slow. Second thing press Ctrl + Alt + Del and check the system speed and performance. If it is showing high CPU and RAM usage then probably that can be issue. Buy a new pressure sensitive keyboard.

Click on Start Menu > Control panel > mouse. From here you can adjust the mouse sensitivity. You can increase and decrease the rate of mouse movement. The same setting are included in your game also. Check them out. It is also possible that due to outdated drivers you are facing the problem. Update the latest drivers. The same can be done for keyboard also.