Thread: Dvd no playback feature message

Dvd no playback feature message

Hi,

I have recently downloaded some movies from Ares. Now when i try to play those files, It works perfectly on my pc. But When i burn the disc and play the DVD on my dvd player, i am unable to watch the videos. I got this message "playback feature unavailable on this disk". I dont know what to do. please help me!!!!!

Re: Dvd no playback feature message

Some DVd players do not support certain format, make sure that you have encoded properly. Use Super DVD Creator, edited by MasterSoft Power Image Team, is a software that allows users to convert and burn files to AVI, WMV, Divx, XviD, Rm, and Qt for DVD, VCD or SVCD (including chapters and menus). This is a shareware, you can download the trial version to give you an idea of its performance before moving to the paid version is more complete. Super DVD Creator is a software that takes up much space on the hard drive of a computer because it weighs less than 10 MB is available in seven languages, including obviously the French. Note, however, the French translation is not the highest level, it may be preferable to install it in English.

TMPGEnc for Tsunami MPEG Encoder, with this video you can choose the format of the final video from the following: Video CD, Super Video or DVD. For each of these formats are the NTSC or PAL versions, 16 / 9 or not, low or high resolution. Many parameters are available for more experienced users, but ordinary people would simply choose the final size of the video which will result to automatically change the quality.

Use ImTOO MPEG Encoder. This program is all in English but easy to use, you can convert videos and music into new readable files on different platforms such as iPod, iPhone, AppleTV, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360 or a Portable. After selecting the files to convert, you have access to several tabs at the top of the interface that allows you to define a new beginning and a new purpose to your sample or adjust the display settings (brightness, contrast, etc.), You can also insert text in the image, holding only a portion of the video or add a watermark in the form of an image or text.