Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audio driver for Asus M2N-MX

Hardware Peripherals

Old 31-08-2009

My brother is having Asus M2N-MX motherboard with him and over there he was able to plug his speakers into the line-out socket and get the sound from it by downloading 64-bit sound driver from the Asus website. But today he has install Windows 7 as his operating system ,as of Windows Vista he try to S/PDIF connected so that he can get sound from it, but he was not able to do so. He has come at my place for help. I have also tried to install drivers by using Compatibility Mode but that do didn't worked for him. Can anyone tell me What can I do to get the sound working again?

Old 31-08-2009

Try to download Vista drivers from Asus website and after downloading try to install those drivers, i ma sure it will take those drivers because none of the manufacturer has come up with Windows 7 drivers. Normally while installing Windows 7 it takes all there drivers if it doesn't take it then you need to manually install it by using Windows Vista Drivers.
Old 31-08-2009

I have try to install Windows Vista drivers and when i try to connect S/PDIF and try to listen sounds i was not able to hear any sound. Can you tell me what would be the exact issue or can anyone provide me any download link for my drivers so that i can install it or else i have again switch back to Windows Vista because of sound issue.
Old 31-08-2009

Downlaod audio driver for Asus M2N-MX

There is no need of using Windows Vista you can hear sound on Windows 7 also for that you need to click on download for downloading the drivers and don't worry about it had a checked for the same it's working because one of my friend was also facing same issue by downloading this drivers his problem was solved.

Download
Old 22-09-2009

Re: Audio driver for Asus M2N-MX

I found files on realtek website vista_win7_R233.exe
Gonna find out now if it works post back after reboot ??
Old 25-09-2009

those win7_R233 files didnt work !
Had to get the x64 vista drivers
They worked a treat !!!!!
Happy boogieing peeps !
Old 03-07-2010

Here is what I did to fix the problem:

- Downloaded and installed x64 vista drivers from asus site for my win 7.
-restarted machine.

- Did windows update twice from control panel.

Thats it. It fixed the problem. Also I had connected to blue port instead of green port !

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , , , ,