Thread: X-Fi titanium where is the cd-audio connector

X-Fi titanium where is the cd-audio connector

I just bought a sound blaster x-fi titanium and cd-audio connector is missing, is this X-Fi titanium does not comes with cd-audio connector. Or I am the only one who is not having cd-audio connector. If you have any information related to this topic then please let me know. I will be really thankful.

Re: X-Fi titanium where is the cd-audio connector

I just bought a headset and after 2 hours of use, I perceived that the sound came out only one ear. I guess the onboard sound card to my mother having a problem. I just found an old sound card: Creative Sound Blaster PCI sound and there is again on 2 speakers. The pitfalls of this are that I can no longer serve me in front of her and I need it.

Looking over a record on an old CD for Creative Sound Blaster PCI card 128, three connector on the sound card used.
    1. For the CD
    2. For a second CD or other audio source "TV tuner"
    3. Answering telephone / modem
    4. I do not know if AC can be useful.
    What do you call her in facade? You can easily connect your microphone directly into your sound card. If needed I can send the file as PDF but there is not much more than the info I have already sent

It happens that I have two speakers who did not clean out plug in a microphone, just for the helmet. To connect my microphone so I have to go behind the tower but must at every time I used my microphone I unplug the speakers and I put the helmet. The problem was solved: I plug my speakers in the rear facade and trips allowed me to connect the microphone and headset at the same time as the speakers. With regard to the sound card, it is possible that the 3 connectors are not used to connect to a front exit. In this case I have to buy a new soundcard.

Well, I just solve the problem: I uninstall and reinstall the audio drivers for my motherboard and the sound is back on two speakers. It remains for me to re-plug the connectors to the motherboard. If you know in what order, please let me know because I lost my motherboard manual. My motherboard is an ASROCK K7S8X. I recall that the connectors are: _ R-Ret (Yellow), _ R-Out (Yellow), _ L-Ret (white), _ L-Out (White), _ Ground (black), Mic-_ iN (yellow), _ Mic-power (yellow), and _ Ground. And this time on my motherboard is 2 lines of 5 colones with the 4th branch was absent from the top.

This X-Fi Titanium, heiress of the famous X-Fi audio processor and the second generation takes over the audio quality of its big sisters in putting aside the onboard memory, the rack, or shield. It is nevertheless a sound card PCI Express performance, able to encode the stereo to Dolby Digital Live and compatible EAX Advanced HD 5.0 for immersive gaming. It has 4 analog outputs and an optical output for connection to your speaker kit or your amplifier.

Centerpiece of the majority of sound cards Creative X-Fi processor transcends the capabilities of your SoundBlaster card. Particularly swift and powerful, it handles reworking live streaming audio from your sources (MP3, games, and movies) to deliver you an amazing result. The X-Fi processor runs two core technologies: the X-Fi 24-bit Crystalizer to enhance the dynamics of sound, and the X-Fi CMSS 3D, which simulates the presence of multiple speakers with only two speakers or headphones.