Thread: Creative SB0100 Sound Card on Win 7 & Vista

Creative SB0100 Sound Card on Win 7 & Vista

I am having Creative Labs SB0100 Sound Card on my computer system and it is just not working. I have tried using it on both the operating system Windows 7 operating system as well as windows vista but it just do not works. I have seen many people are crying for solving this problem but nobody got any solution.

Re: Creative SB0100 Sound Card on Win 7 & Vista

Your system would not be having the proper driver for running the Creative SB0100 Sound Card on your windows operating system. Actually once the problem starts frustrating you then you starts doing some silly mistakes which i have done many time.I was having similar kind of issue with my sound card so i just change my operating system for making it working but nothing worked.
    Then i found that my old operating system's driver was still there on the new one because of which it was not working. This could be case on your computer as well.

I suggest you to try installing an Audigy SE driver on your windows vista operating system. There might be coming some kind of problems while you use windows 7 os on your computer as windows 7 drivers are the main problem with the different sound systems. Anyway you must remove all the drivers first and then you may install the latest drivers on it.

I think the problem is with the drive only so first remove all the drivers from your system and i suggest you to uninstall an operating system on your computer and then start an installation from the beginning like install first operating system and then all the latest driver but for the sound driver you may choose the drivers from an official website of the sound card which might be working as well.

I think you should have a talk with the customer care of the manufacturing company of your sound card as they must be knowing this issue if it has happening with many of the Creative SB0100 Sound Card users. So they might give you some proper solution to this problem and if you still have warranty of your card then you must use it to solve get the new one or some other problem.

I think you should call your dealer from where you have bought this sound system as they must be knowing the proper setup for the computer system by which this system works on your windows 7 as well as windows vista operating system. I do not think that this system would not be supported by the this common operating system.